Just One State (so far) . . . be sure and read the last part . . .
This is only one State (so far) . . . If this doesn't open eyes, nothing will!
From the L. A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes.
This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports 50% of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8 Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal aliens.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish . . . (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County.)
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are fools for letting this continue!!
HOW CAN YOU HELP ?
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. Sending to100 people would be even better!
This is only one State (so far) . . .
If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will, and you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!
LET'S IMPEACH HER NOW BEFORE SHE DOES FURTHER DAMAGE!! WHAT AN IDIOT!!
IF YOU DON'T AGREE JUST DELETE -- IF YOU DO --PASS IT ON!! WHERE DO WE GET THESE MORONS?
Nancy Pelosi wants Windfall Tax on Retirement Income!!
Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read on below . . .
Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words . . . tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this!
Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds!
Alas, it is true -- all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!
This woman is frightening!
She quotes . . . 'We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)
When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.'
(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'.
Send it on to your friends. I just did!! This lady is out of her mind and she is the speaker of the house!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Just One State
I do Greek<>English translation, interpreting, editing, teaching and more. I also appear on GREEK VOICE as a pundit which is the biggest Greek TV show in N. America. I am the author of two books both available on Amazon:
– "Your Academic Guide to the Greek Language, Culture & Civilization" and...
– "HELLENIC CRISIS"
I write articles for one of the newspapers in Greece, Eleutheri Hora. See their site below:
I do a lot of activist work as well. I help help to translate into English the articles of known Greek journalist Giannis Papazisi (Ιωαν. Παπαζήσης) from Thessolaniki.
I am part of a journalistic team in Greece called GreekNewsOnDemand.com which has as its members some of the best journalists, economists and writers. See our site below:
See my main website below:
Contact me if in need of my services!
Tags: Greek, Greek translation, Greek translator, Greek editing, Greek interpreting, Greek editor, Greek interpreter, Greek transcriber