Friday, July 2, 2010

P. Wolfowitz Predicted a 'Surprise like Pearl Harbor'

The article below is from Jonesreport.com:

Wolfowitz Warns of 'Surprise like Pearl Harbor' Months Before 9/11 Attacks

"Video posted recently on Live Leak shows now World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz delivering a June 2001 West Point commencement speech wherein he focused on surprise attacks-- making heavy reference to Pearl Harbor.

Wolfowitz illustrated, just months before the infamous 9/11 attacks, that Pearl Harbor is interesting in that it was 'preceded by an astonishing number of unheeded warnings and missed signals.'"

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/070207_wolfowitz.html


Here's the video:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good, but can you tell me something about the future too. For instance, is someone warning us right now about something? I would like to get a jump on it, because I don't want to be blind sighted. If I knew that the stockmarket was going to dive a month and a half ago, my mother and I could have made a killing in the market.