Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why I Like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

He speaks the truth, unlike our own government, particularly about 9/11.  I am first a human being who recognizes with all good citizens of the world.  I am second an American.  I DO NOT support the US gov't when it is wrong, because, therefore, I would be not only a traitor to Americans, but, also, to the whole world; and ironically we are told that America is supposed to be the savior of the world (i.e., Obama's recent  comments about America having "saved" the world).

So this false garbage of you being "Anti-American" when you want to speak the truth about the evil and corrupt things that our government does is not only STUPID, but no longer becoming an effective way to demonize truth tellers because not only are Americans waking up, but the whole world.




http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/23/ahmadinejad-un-speech-us-_n_737096.html

No comments: