Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Youtube video accounts being terminated...

...WHY, though???   Just look at these last 2 posts (below) I did yesterday with (2) great documentaries in them EXPOSING JEWS; it shows the youtube accounts associated with them have been suddenly terminated.  Click on the first link you see below.  Then click on the link where it says PrinceOsiris4 channel, and here is what you get:

PrinceOsiris4 has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.

My posts that show this:

http://300sploggers.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-walls-came-tumbling-down-how-jews.html

http://300sploggers.blogspot.com/2011/01/6-million-hoax-zionisms-holocaustianity.html


This what happens when you make a difference--EXPOSING JEWS that need to be exposed.  When do you see a youtube account being deleted that says Bush "is the Devil"???  These are plethoric on youtube.  But make a powerful documentary exposing the hell (emphasis on the HELL) out corrupt Jews wh oare destroying America, and you get PUNISHED!  

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!  We control your free speech, too!!!" they tell us.

I heard the other day, too, that David Dukes Channel was shut down suddenly.  It was then subsequently put back up.  Whether subtle or outright, persecution is PERSECUTION.  I am starting to notice that the youtube accounts being shut down are the ones exposing what we're NOT supposed to being exposing--the BIG Jewish lie.  Tell me, people, if I am overdoing it here. PLEASE.  I wish I was wrong.  Someone PLEASE prove me WRONG!  I knew yesterday, in my gut, that this youtube channel was hitting a major nerve with these cut-to-the-heart films.

These peoples' behavior reminds us of the EXTREME obsessive compulsive type:  If my girlfriend leaves me, I'll stalk and harass her--worst case scenario, I'll kill her.  WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU GUYS:  WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE! IT JUST WASN'T MEANT TO BE.  SO GET OVER YOURSELVES CUZ I'M NOT YOUR TYPE!

If truth is truth, WHY do we need to make laws to defend it (i.e. laws in Europe prohibiting Holocaust denial)???

May God deliver us from this evil, satanic, Jewish NWO persecution!...and may we wake up as Americans and TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY from these murderous, infiltrating thieves!

May God wake up and arouse many good Jewish folk out there that will expose their own and take the side of truth, freedom and the REAL American way!

New International Version (©1984)
The thief (SATAN) comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. -
Jesus Christ the Savior of all mankind in John 10:10


P.S. - Your "violation", people, is for exposing the BIG lie. "DON'T violate the lie--it's sacred!"

No comments: